From the time when Microsoft announced ‘backwards compatibility’ for previous-generation games, users have been allowed to play Xbox 360 games and start using their old save files on the newer console of Microsoft – Xbox One. To do so, users are required to move Xbox 360 to Xbox One and know how they can transfer all the data and game saves to the new console. So here a problem comes out. Most of the users don’t have any idea about how they can transfer programs from one hard drive to another. Well, this guide is going to solve your problem, and you will be able to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One using Cloud Game Saves.
Follow these steps to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One using Cloud:
- Firstly, on the Xbox 360, open the Settings and go to System.
- Click Storage and go to Games and Apps.
- Select the name of the game and tap Saved Game.
- Now, your data will be copied or moved to the Cloud.
- After that, move over to the Xbox One and let it find the saves.
- You’ll soon get notified by a console that its syncing data has been found.
- After you get notified, you need to repeat the same procedure for each game you want to transfer the data of from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.
Note: If you want to start transferring data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One using Cloud, you first need to make sure that you have an active Xbox Live profile for this to work. The game website also bears in mind that Silver members can’t use cloud storage, they can’t transfer saves from the cloud without upgrading.
Thank you for reading this post! I hope the information as mentioned above is going to help you transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One using Cloud Game Saves. All the best!
Ava Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ava Williams has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.