www.office.com/setup - Enter Office Setup Product Key
office.com/setup - Microsoft Office is a collection of well-organized applications. Office suite includes Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook and more. You may have noticed that Microsoft has launched a new version of Microsoft Office – Office 2019.
There are three versions of Microsoft out in the wild. These versions are Office 2016, Office 365, and the most recent–new Office 2019. Purchase Office products at www.office.com/setup to get special discounts, expert support, and authenticity.
People across the globe are curious about this new version of Microsoft Office, that’s why we’ve brought you Microsoft’s new Office 2019, 365, and other Office versions of this productivity suite.Office 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 is a stand-alone version of the Microsoft Office software suite. It’s not cloud-based, like Office 365, though it is a “perpetual” launch, which is just an attractive way of saying you buy the software once and own it forever. That means once it is purchased, it becomes your for the lifetime, and you get rid of having to pay an annual subscription fee to access it. But remember that you only get a license to use it on a single computer system; while a subscription to Office 365 lets you use it on a computer, a tablet, and a smartphone.MS Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 provides a set of application and services that are understandable for customers. The Office 365 suite of applications includes several special online services, including Office Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Professional Plus, Lync Online (available at www.office.com/setup) and a lighter version of Office Suite, presented as Office Web Apps.Office 2019: New features Here we present you a quick rundown of the essential updates found in Office 2019.
- Microsoft Word: With Office 2019, Microsoft claims it to have become more focused on helping people; well, it now focuses better when writing in Word. Users will also get some new “Learning Tools,” including new text spacing, text-to-speech, and translator features.
- PowerPoint: The revamp for PowerPoint is all about better media and improved visual element support in presentations. The outstanding additions here are support for 3D model display/manipulation and SVG files on slides. Also, new morph transitions; it allows you to export your presentation in 4K UHD video format. Additionally, you can now write by hand and move elements with your pencil while editing.
- Outlook: Similar to Word, Outlook is also getting a fresh focus mode, called the “Focused Inbox,” to assist with streamline workflow as well as email drafting. You can now start using “@” commands for tagging people in emails, and contact cards have been added with more improvements in performance.
- OneNote: OneNote is possibly the most-liked change included in Office 2019. This new version, dubbed OneNote for Windows 10, contains Ink-to-Text support, which apparently means that your handwritten words are going to be turned into typed text, plus better syncing between connected devices.
Get free tech support at Office.com/setup: If you need any help regarding Office setup - from purchasing, downloading to installing and activating Office latest versions - you can get access to 24/7 tech support from Office 365 experts at Office.com/setup.Download, Install and Activate Office Setup
Looking forward to downloading, installing and activating Office Setup on Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device, kindly follow the easy steps as given below:Download Office Setup
- From your web browser, you need to go to www.office.com/setup.
- Then sign in with your Microsoft account that is associated with your Office product.
- After signing in, from Office homepage, select the “Install Office” option. This will download your Office Setup on your preferred device. And the next thing you need to do is installing the setup you have downloaded.
- First of all, navigate to the Office downloaded setup and launch by double-tapping it.
- If you find a User Account Control prompt on the screen, asking “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” you have to tap “Yes” button.
- And when you see the screen saying "You're all set! Office is installed now", you should know that your installation is now complete. After this finishes, tap “Close” button.
- As the installation finishes, you can begin using the Office application without any delay by clicking any of the installed Office programs such as Excel or Word.
- Now, when opening the app, you have to click “Accept” if asked for the License terms.
- And that’s all. MS Office is now set up on your device! You can start working with its proactive application for bringing more productivity in your office, school, or homework.