The 0x000000BE Error Code has an error message which says; Attempted Write to ReadOnly Memory Blue Screen. Usually, this error occurs when any user tries to boot into Windows. There are several causes for this errors, some of them are an error in a device driver, some error issues or might be an error within the BIOS of the computer system.
However, Windows 10 BSOD or Blue Screen error is no longer new to the Windows users. There are various steps which you can use to fix this error code 0x000000BE. But the main issue deceit within booting into the Windows, as this error might occur when you are boot into the Windows.
Generally, this error caused by the files such as iusb3hub.sys, atikmdag.sys, ntkrnlpa exe or vhdmp.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, dxgkrnl.sys, ntfs.sys, tcpip.sys, win32k.sys. So, whenever you are identifying the driver file causing this Stop Error, rolling back or updating it might help you in fixing this error permanently.
Steps to Fix BSOD error Code 0x000000BE on Windows 10
Before continuing the process, just ensure that you have created a restore point, if in case something goes wrong then it will save your data. Follow the given steps in ascending order to avoid any damage. Here how to do it:
Reboot Your Windows 10 to Safe Mode
1- Reboot your computer into Safe Mode.
We provide you a few simple steps to reboot your computer into Safe Mode.trying this method will help you in solving this error 0x000000BE. Here how to do it:
- Click on the ‘Power’ button to restart Windows 10.
- Then, press and hold the ‘Shift’ key at Login screen to carry up to the Safe Mode.
- After that, click on the ‘Restart’ tab to boot Windows 10 from Safe Mode.
2- Update the Drive Driver
To solve this error from your Windows 10, you need to follow the below-given steps in ascending order. Here how to fix it:
- Initially, right-click on the ‘Start’ tab and then choose ‘Device Manager’ option
- Next, expand and search for your device driver and then right-click on each driver and then choose ‘Update Driver’ option.
- Now, choose ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ option.
Note: If the automatic update step doesn’t work, then right-click on each device drivers and choose Uninstall option.
- Then, reboot your computer, and then Windows 10 will update or reinstall the drive drivers for you.
Lastly, carefully check if the computer can work normally or not. If not, then follow the next steps which are described below to fix this issue.
3- Run SFS and CHKDSK
To run SFC and CHKDSK will help you in repairing system files and also bad sectors. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, right-click on the Start tab and choose the Command Prompt as an Admin.
- Click to Sign in by entering your administrator account and password.
- Now, type sfc/scannow and then hit Enter.
- After that, wait for the program to complete the scanning process to find and repair all corrupted system files.
- Alternatively, type chkdsk C: /f /r /x and press Enter.
- Again, wait for the process to complete so to scan and repair all bad sectors which caused the Attempted Write to Read Only Memory Error in Windows 10 or Error Code 0x000000BE.
- Lastly, restart your computer system into the normal mode.
Congratulations, finally you will be able to use the computer again.